Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Talley Gossip

Well......we are QUITE shocked but we felt the need to share the news with all of our dear loved ones. I am PREGNANT!!! I went to a conference from Thursday afternoon to Saturday afternoon this last weekend and sometime Friday afternoon, I started feeling queasy and nauseated. By dinner that night NOTHING sounded good. Those feelings have not stopped since then. We didn't even really think anything of it until Sunday night when I realized I was nauseated before and after eating but...while eating I felt GREAT!! Then I woke up this morning around 5 am wide awake from my queasiness. So, Chris finally went to All a Dollar and bought a pregnancy test (which by the way he has NEVER done in all our marriage) and obviously it was positive, hence writing this post. I then spent the next several hours crying and feeling overwhelmed!! I am still trying to wrap my brain around the idea of having another baby.

We were NOT planning this at all and had been using our same form of birth control that has seemed to work for years. I am 5 weeks along and will be due around July 9th. (I have a theory about woman and strongest ovulation times of the year. Mine would be October. Dean's birthday is July 31st and Pratt is July 16th.) At this point in time, we are planning an unassisted birth. We just hope we can someday be as cool as Nate and Yulia. But....that could be subject to change depending on how my hubby feels about it.

Part of the reason I am sending this post is because I am asking for lots of LOVE and PRAYERS to be sent our way. The kids are ECSTATICALLY happy, yet concerned for my health. Chris is really excited about this baby but I feel a bit scared and apprehensive. We believe that all will go BEAUTIFULLY and I will be HEALTHY and STRONG throughout my pregnancy and birth but it would be nice just to have the added strength of my AMAZING family. We love you all!!! Thanks for being there for us!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats! Let us know how we can help.

Blaine & Audrey