Monday, June 18, 2007

Way to go, Blaino!!

Hey GREAT job, Blaine at putting this together. It looks BEAUTIFUL!! I think it will be fun to read how everyone is doing and be able to post all of our FUN and EXCITING stories. For those of you who don't know, I have a personal blog at my website which is http://www.livingmom.net/. You can read more about my daily goings on there. It may not be that exciting but it is fun for me to post and people have commented they enjoy reading it. I have yet to figure out why but...life is NEVER boring eh?
If you look on there you can see the sweat lodge we just built in our backyard. Here is one picture but there are more on my site. If any of you want to do a family sweat, that would be AWESOME! You are all invited anytime. I can't wait until Audrey and Blaine move back to Utah County. We have sure missed them.
I will be posting more soon. I hope everyone else does too!!
I love you all,
Rachel

1 comment:

Blaine said...

Rachel,
I've wanted to comment but I've been to busy with Jonah's 5 day camp and stuff. Anyway, what is a sweat and why do you do them? Is it to clean out your pores? If so, wouldn't rigorous exercise do the same thing. I sweat like a pig when I work out. Let me know.
Blaine